Having a business coach is very similar to having a sports coach. All the best sports people have coaches for a reason, to drive them forward and help them succeed. Whether they want to be a great footballer, athlete or to simply get fitter, having a coach gives you more focus and determination as well as being someone to answer to.
Business coaching has become one of the fastest growing professions in the world. Business owners are viewing them as a necessity not a luxury and as vital as having an accountant.
Business coaching has become one of the fastest growing professions in the world.Owning and running a business can be one of the most rewarding (and life-changing) experiences you can have. Think about why you started your business and what you wanted to get out of it.
Why did you start a business and what did you want from being a business owner?
- The freedom of working for yourself
- Control of your own destiny
- Doing what you love doing and following your passion
- Financial rewards
- The challenge
- Pride in what you have and can achieve
- An improved lifestyle
In reality, what is it really like for you owning a business? Are you:
- Working more hours than you’d like?
- Worrying about cashflow and how to manage it?
- Finding it difficult to get staff that have passion in your business and work as well as you do?
- Starting to view it as a chore rather than something you love?
- Not earning enough to dramatically change your lifestyle?
- Feeling like the business isn’t growing how you expected it to?
- Working on too many day-to-day activities of the business rather than doing the work you enjoy?
- Feeling disappointed that it isn’t the life you dreamt of when you started?
A business coach will be your sales and marketing consultant your training coordinator, your business partner and mentor, your confidant, and your best friend.
So Why do I need a coach? What Chris will do:
- Help you see the wood for the trees
- Make you focus on the game and your long-term strategies
- Make you ‘run more laps’ while making each round easier and more efficient
- Tell it like it is
- Give you advice based on years of experience
- Listen to your problems and issues in your business and help you solve them
- Help you develop long-term plans of action that will allow your business to function more efficiently and make more profit
- Be your sales and marketing consultant, your training coordinator, your business partner and mentor, your confidant, and your best friend
What you will get from Chris Henry’s business coaching
By utilising ActionCOACH’s proprietary sales, marketing and business management systems, Chris will not only show you how to increase your business revenues and profits, often quite dramatically, but also how to develop your business so that you, as the owner can ultimately work less and achieve more.
Your coach will help you:
- Increase your turnover, margin and profits
- Turn marketing into an investment rather than an expense
- Recruit, motivate and retain a winning team of employees
- Put systems in place that provide consistent results
- Find more time for family, friends and other interests
- Ultimately have a business that can run without you
So what are you waiting for?