MindYerBusiness is part of a stable of brands which includes MindYerWebsite, MindYerWealth and MindYerProperty. As the names suggest, as well as web creation and design the businesses are involved in bridge funding, property and business investment.
What makes Chris a great business coach?
With 24 years of experience working at senior levels within the UK Banking sector, Chris is a result oriented individual with a proven track record of success, having helped Banking and Financial Services divisions and subsidiaries grow, managing change and delivering stretch targeted results.
What has Chris already achieved?
Chris has a proven track record of success including:
- Playing an active programme management role within two of the most demanding and complex change projects in Financial Services history:
– The merger of Lloyds Bank and HBOS
– The creation of the TSB bank ready for stock market flotation
- Being part of a divisional management team which grew revenue for a property valuation business from £55m to over £100m in 3 years…
- Involvement in the establishment and ongoing financial management of 4 bank based new businesses start ups….credit cards, personal loans, life assurance, pensions & unit trusts.
- 6 years of audit and accounting for a range of clients within a big 4 UK accounting practice gave me an insight into the personal demands and commercial pressures that business owners face.
How can Chris help me in my business?
Chris Henry’s mission is to support you in defining and delivering your personal and business goals and then help you on the journey from… ‘where you are now…to where in life you want to be’. Good planning and clear accountability will give you a roadmap that ensures success.
More about Chris
Chris is also a committed family man, who enjoys a regular gym regime, watching local football, and socialising with positive people. “My ultimate plan is to retire in 10 years time, with my wife Tracy and travel far and wide on the strength of passive income we are generating from our wealth management activities and our coaching business.”